‘GREEN TEA’ BENEFITS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
INTRODUCTION: The Benefits Of Green Tea: Why It’s Good For You
1. Proven Green Tea Benefits Health and Weight Loss
2. The Weight Loss Benefit Of Green Tea
3. Burn Excess Fat Green Tea Weight Loss
4. Green Tea Weight Loss Plan
5. Tips About Green Tea Health Benefits and Weight Loss
6. Green Tea and Weight Loss Synonymous
7. Green Tea Weight Loss – Myth Or Fact
8. Green Tea – Works Off Your Pounds
9. Green Tea Patches For Weight Loss
10. Green Tea Camellia Sinensis and Weight Loss
11. Green Tea Weight Loss Is It True
12. Relax With Green Tea Weight Loss
13. Losing Weight and Green Tea, The Relation
14. Incredible Benefits Of Weight Loss Tea
15. Green Tea: The Miracle Weight Loss Drink
16. Green Tea Can Loosen Weight
17. Green Tea: How It Can Help You Lose Weight
18. The Link Between Green Tea and Losing Weight
19. How Does Green Tea Help Weight Loss
20. Weight Loss With The Help Of Green Tea
21. Weight Loss From Green Tea
22. Discover Green Tea Diet – New Ideas
23. What Is The Green Tea Diet Plan
24. Mega-t Green Tea Diet
25. Green Tea Diet Facts
26. Hoodia Diet and Green Tea: A Healthy Combination
27. Green Tea Fat Burning Benefits
28. The Green Tea Diet Can Provide Vital Health Benefits
SAMPLE – The Benefits Of Green Tea: Why It’s Good For You
For thousands of years, the Chinese have been drinking green tea that has long been attributed for its medicinal properties, which the Chinese believe to be responsible for treating different kinds of illness, and it is also linked to longevity where the Chinese have the highest rate for people over the age of a hundred.
However, although the Chinese have been drinking this kind of tea for centuries, it was only recently that green tea has been introduced and became popular throughout the planet.
Scientists and nutritionists have found that this wonderful brew does indeed have medicinal properties that can help in preventing several types of illnesses, which even includes cancer.
In fact, there are even doctors who recommend green tea and even endorses that this particular tea plays a great role in maintaining good health.
Health professionals all over the world recommend that people should drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day in order to help in protecting the body against various ailments.
So, just what are the benefits of this so called miracle brew that it even baffled health professionals from all over the world?
First of all, this tea contains high levels of antioxidants, which are called polyphenols or flavonoids. What are antioxidants you may ask?
First, you need to understand that the body does millions of processes occurring at all times. Even when you are asleep, the brain is active and will require oxygen in order to function properly.
However, the oxygen that we breathe in can create harmful side effects, or what most people know as oxidants. These oxidants or commonly known as free radicals are introduced to our system through external sources, such as pollution, stress, smoking, diet, and even exposure to the sun.
And, these free radicals are known to be one of the main contributors in the growth of cancer cells. So, in order to counteract the effect of oxidants or free radicals, we will need to introduce antioxidants in our body. And, green tea has a lot of them. Although some foods do have antioxidants, you will see that green tea has a lot more.
In fact, the antioxidants found on green tea are much higher than that found in grape juice and red wine. This explains why there are a lot of scientists who are studying the benefits of green tea.
Besides antioxidants, this brew also contains vitamins, such as vitamin B6, which plays a vital role in the metabolism of the body, as well as vitamins B1 and B2, which are essential for releasing energy from food.
Another great thing about this tea is that it has key minerals and contains magnesium, which is essential for bone growth and body development as well as potassium, ..
Disponible à partir de : sur Amazon
Indigenous Peoples, Consent And Benefit Sharing Lessons from the San-Hoodia Cas